Sunday, August 4, 2013

Zulfadli Zainal Called-Up to Singapore National team!




SIM University student, Zulfadli Zainal Abidin, has called up to Singapore National team to replace his fellow Warriors FC team mate, Shaiful Esah, who is out due to a torn meniscus. Zulfadli is famous for his strength and no nonsense tackles on the field. He also has fine pace and powerful shot. Zulfadli is surprised to learn of the late call-up, but this is the moment he had been patiently waiting for. 

"My team are not doing well in the S-League, but I have been patient and working hard. I believe in letting my feet do the talking, and I would love to get the chance to justify this call-up by having a good game against Oman." - Zulfadli Zainal

"This is a good news for all of us in the team! We have a National player in the team! I am happy for Zul as I think he fully deserve this call-up to the National team. ALL THE BEST ZUL!" - Melvin Tan (President of SIM Soccer Club).

"At last he got call-up! Bloody hell, I don't know what take the head coach so long to notice a talent like him. He fully deserve it. He has strength, speed and a strong fighting spirit, really solid player. I won't be surprise if he starts straight away in the first eleven. Good Luck to him!" - Kiat (Vice-President of SIM Soccer Club).

GOOD LUCK AND ALL THE BEST PLACKO!


No comments: