Tuesday, June 29, 2010

TEAM SIM Soccer Recruitment Drive for 2010/2011

Hello peeps,

As you may or may not know, we are having a recruitment drive for our guys and girls soccer team this 30th June, 1st & 2nd July, which is tentatively TOMORROW, THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW AND THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW TOMORROW. wtf am i talking abt.

BUT anyway, I m hoping to see or hoping t have volunteers on the GUYS side, at least for some representation for our side. I have volunteered myself, ALOY & Brandon for the 30th duty. Pls put on d tagbox if you want to volunteer(which i think....)

Details:
WHERE? SIM ATRIUM
TIME? 11AM-3PM

FAQ:
1. "Dude, when is the soccer trials?" A: Oh bro, tentatively its on the 3rd Aug, pls write dwn yr email so we can follow up with you.
2. "Dude, do i need to pay for anything?" A: Don't worry, all details will be included in the mail.
3. "Dude, I want to play in the middle of the park, can I?" A: Oh yes you can, maybe you have to wait until Aloy, Darren, Wafi or Terence to graduate then we can talk abt it.
4: "Dude, I want to fulfil my fullest potential as a footballer but I have yet to find the correct place to, is SIM soccer the one for me?" A: Oh I'm sorry, I doubt so, theres a game called FIFA 2010, under 'be a legend', have a great time.
5. Wah I;m f talking a lot of cock. I shld stop.

In any case, PLEASE volunteer if you can.

Love you guys, mUaCkZzZzZ

Darren

No comments: