Wednesday, August 25, 2010

We were the champions of SuNig 2008, as for d 2010 edition, its about a month away. Looking at our squad for this yr, it is definitely one of d best sch teams in S'pore. I strongly believe that many if nt most of d players would be able t make in into d AUG team. On our day, we can match any Prime League team, which was shown in d past two games.
Unfortunately, we havent been able t get any results frm our games leading t this yr's SuNig. For those who are curious, our current form reads D-D-L-L-L, one tt even Wigan or Portsmouth would nt b proud of. D President has v high expectations of our team, which is rightly so since 70% of d team has gt COE/PLeague/Sleague experience. Bringing back SuNig is one of our main priorities and we want t push d club t another level.
This is why, some of d senior players, esp myself, is v harsh on d team. No disrepect, bt SIM used t b d whipping boys in SuNig/IVP and nw tt thr is a strong team, thr is a v gd chance of us winning. Yes, I have t admit, tt Im v harsh on d field, scolding whenever a bad pass is made/loss of possession etc. Bt d reason why I do this is because I want d team t do well, play better, and most imptly, WIN. It may seem t you tt I find fault w ppl, namely WeeYang, bt tt is nv d case. Im nt saying tt Im d best player ard, bt I jst want t give my 5cents worth, pass on my advice and experience so tt we can b a better team.
I knw my shouting and scolding is wrong. Im nt tt kinda person and Im v puzzled myself, bt mayb Im jst t pushy and eager t win. So Im here to apologise t evryone. My scolding has only cause some players t nt b able t express themselves during d game, fearing t make a mistake. I knw Ive hurt you guys, and you guys dun deserve this. I sincerely hope tt you guys forgive me and we work tgt t bring SuNig back.
-aloy-

No comments: