Tuesday, July 30, 2013

SIM University Men Soccer Training Officially Begins!


Today SIM University Men Soccer team will starts their first training with Coach Dilwant Singh at Singapore Khalsa Association (Below for more detail about the place). Last week, SIM Soccer Club contact two days trials for new and existing students who are interested in joining the club for this upcoming University Games (SUniG) 2013. About 80+ players turned up for the trials and 30+ got short-listed. Now these short-listed players have to battle it out with last year SIM Soccer team members. Club players will join at the later stage due to their training and matches with their clubs.

"This year response is madness, I didn't expect so many people joining us for the trials. Nevertheless, I am happy about it as there will be more players battle it out for their spot in the team. Really remind me of this season FirstXI which I am also battle it out for my spot in the final 11." - Melvin Tan (President of SIM Soccer Club).

"Really good. Now everyone in the team will fight for their spot for this upcoming tournament. I won't be surprise if any of the former SIM team members never get into the team. These people coming for trials are really good and we have very young talented foreign players too. Let's see how they will perform in training, I really looking forward to fight hard for my place in the team." - Kiat (Vice-President of SIM Soccer Club).

Today onward, SIM University Soccer team will have their training on every Tuesday and Thursday at Singapore Khalsa Association, 7pm. Coach Dilwant Singh will see how each player perform during training and friendly matches before deciding who to kick out of the team. 

"My training are not easy, is a HELL! No joke, I am serious about winning and I always want the best out of the team. Whoever cannot stand my training or my style of coaching, will have to leave. We are not here for holiday or play for fun, we are here to win SUniG and IVP. " - Coach Dilwant Singh (Head Coach of SIM Soccer team).

SIM UNIVERSITY MEN SOCCER TRAINING






Training Detail:
When: Every Tuesday & Thursday (Starting from today, 30th July 2013)
Time: 630pm (Report) - 9pm
Venue: Singapore Khalsa Association (SKA)
Address: 2 Tessensohn Road, Singapore 217646

Nearest MRT Station: Farrer Park Station (Exit B)
Bus Stop (B50249) at Balestier Road outside SKA: 21, 125, 130, 145, 139

"WORK HARD, PLAY HARD, STAY DISCIPLINE AND WE WILL MAKE HISTORY!" - SIM Soccer Club

No comments: